Singapore Circuit Breaker
Phase 1: From June 02, will take at least 4 weeks
- Some businesses will open with measures in place
- Households can have 2 visitors a day – must be children and/or grandchildren from the same household
- Pri 6, Sec 4 and 5 students to attend school daily. Other students alternate between home-based learning and school
- Pre-schools will re-open fully by June 10. Student care centers will also resume.
- Places of worship to reopen for private worship only
- Marriage solemnizations can take place in-person with 10 people attending
Phase 2: Over a few months
- F&B dine-in will be allowed. Retail outlets, gyms, fitness studios, tuition and enrichment centers will reopen.
- All students will return to school.
- Sports, recreation and outdoor facilities will reopen with safe management practices
Phase 3: Singapore enters a new normal until vaccine is available
- Social, cultural, religious and business gatherings or events would have resumed with limited crowd sizes.